- Problem Solving with Microlinks FREE PREVIEW
- Module 1: The Fundamentals of Microlinking
- Module 2: The Braidless Sewn Weave
- Module 3: The "Sandwich Method"
- Module 4: The Traditional Install
- Module 5: The Over-Under Method
- Module 6: Protective Microlink Install
- Module 7: Individual Microlink Install with iTips
- Module 8: Fusion Bonding
- Test your learning
- More resources for you
- Before you go...
Install microlinks safely to any hair type; straight or curly, long or short, thin or thick, naturally straight or naturally curly including clients with 4c hair.
Install microlink hair extensions at least 5 different ways to meed the needs of the client.
Use microlinks to create a flawless natural look with hair extension using the Braidless Sew in, Over-Under, and Individuals; just to name a few.